Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Looking to fix my modifications to SMOD: Tactical REDUX  (Read 235 times)

Offline tacticalgeorge

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • tacticalgeorge has no influence.
Looking to fix my modifications to SMOD: Tactical REDUX
« on: November 06, 2020, 06:01:26 PM »
I play a lot of SMOD: Tactical REDUX
https://www.moddb.com/mods/smod-tactical-redux

Of course, its far from perfect so I've been modifying it myself for months, including
replacing some of the weapon models with those from Smod: Tactical 1.0. While they worked
mostly fine, I notice that their drawing and reloading sounds go missing.

How can I fix that?

Another thing, I wanted to make sure that combine ALWAYS wear armor pieces (i.e. body armor, face shields,
arm pads, etc.) so I use the command "enemies_useshield" and set it to 1 but upon testing it, I find that the
combine still only sometimes wear armor and shields. Where have I gone wrong?

Last of all, I'm looking for a kind of kevlar plate insert skin to replace the batteries.
SMOD: Tactical ordinarily does away with the HEV armor system but I turned it back on and set the maximum suit capacity to 200 and batteries, which would be insert plates you slip into your body armor, would restore 50 points each.
I turned this on to compensate for how I set the damage modifiers which has a single shot in the chest kill you, like in a proper tactical shooter.

Sadly, I couldn't find any kevlar plate skins on Gamebanana. If there's anywhere else I can find one or if anyone can make one, that would be great.

Thanks.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal