Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [Help] Can Someone please Teach me how to Decompile and Recompile models?  (Read 1731 times)

Offline hank700

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • hank700 has no influence.
Hello to everyone i am looking for someone that could help me maybe learn how to decompile and recompile models for smod maybe?

i am trying to compile some models from counter strike source skins to smod but i dont know a darn thing about compiling  :( so if anyone
could maybe link me to a website or maybe just give me a short guide i would be most thankful

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
Hello to everyone i am looking for someone that could help me maybe learn how to decompile and recompile models for smod maybe?

i am trying to compile some models from counter strike source skins to smod but i dont know a darn thing about compiling  :( so if anyone
could maybe link me to a website or maybe just give me a short guide i would be most thankful

I can, thats a very easy thing.

Offline hank700

• +1% chance to make useful post
  • hank700 has no influence.

I can, thats a very easy thing.

alrighty im willing to learn :)

Offline Spasior

• IKEA Meatballs Son!!!
  • +3% chance to make useful post
  • Spasior has no influence.
erutangiS