Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Smod Wiki shut down forever (not!)  (Read 6995 times)

Offline sirmasters

• +5% chance to make useful post
  • sirmasters barely matters.sirmasters barely matters.
    • My Twitter (My Forums are inactive at the moment)
Re: Smod Wiki shut down forever (not!)
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2013, 08:28:22 PM »
Heh there is no drama. As far as I am concerned, it would have just slipped into oblivion if somebody hadn't posted it. I'm just trying to give some advice based on my 7 years of perspective with the SMOD community.

These two isolated themselves...I carry no grudges against them, and I have been linking to their wiki since 2011 at least. The farewell snipe is just a period to the end of a pitiful story, one that we closed the book on a few years ago.

Anyways, I guess the publicity stunt has come to an end, and I've had a chuckle or two musing about these past 7 years. If the wiki changes hands or addresses or whatever, please contact one of the Greens or Blues and we will update the link to it.

edit: let me just add that, if one of the users from our forum takes over the wiki, we will support you 100%. You all have been very awesome and I thank you for keeping this poor old dead mod alive and kicking :)
o_o There's a official Japanese SMOD wiki? Anyway, now that I have admin (And here comes the Apocalypse and Anarchy within the next 100000000 Valve Years) power on the English wiki, I'm going to improve it (Eventually, most of it seems fine. Checking over the To-Do list left over from the previous admins, though.) instead of copy and pasting the code to a private one. :D

If anyone thinks they found some missing SMOD info that isn't in the English wiki, help out and tell me (Or edit it in WITH proper format and category yourself... :/ Aaaand the paranoia kicked in.).
._. I love coffee.

Offline Xamp

• +2% chance to make useful post
  • Xamp has no influence.
Re: Smod Wiki shut down forever (not!)
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2013, 10:42:08 PM »
Good luck at (not?) causing any apocalypses SirMasters, i'm sure you'll do a good job at maintaining the wiki.

On wall duty again