Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [CUSTOM] Annabelle (Updated to V1.1)  (Read 8359 times)

Offline Onemanshow

• JuanMan
  • +67% chance to make useful post
  • Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!Onemanshow is awe-inspiring!
[CUSTOM] Annabelle (Updated to V1.1)
« on: December 22, 2009, 08:14:34 PM »
UPDATE 1/29/11: I tweaked some of the weapon's stats and added phong shading.

Many have tried to make Grigori's Annabelle into a player-usable weapon, but most attempts have been lacking as many recycle the extremely low-detail world model for the view model. Zombie Master had a Winchester Rifle that bore more of a resemblance to Annabelle then most others i have seen, and it was (for the most part) easy to put HL2 hands on it. I took some liberty in it's in-game behavior since it was originally never meant to be used by the player and in practice, Grigori ignored the original clip size of 2 from time to time.   

THIS IS INTENDED TO ONLY BE USED FOR:
-SMOD 40a
IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED TO USE THIS MODEL FOR ANYTHING OTHER THEN THE INTENDED MOD(S).

Features:
-Grigori's special weapon remade into a Custom Weapon for the player's usage.
-Full HEV Arms to blend in with the rest of HL2's/SMOD's arsenal.
-Ironsights.
-HUD Icon.
SPECIAL NOTE: I highly recommend using the override_class script to replace the original Annabelle weapon with this custom version.

Credits:
Models/Textures/Animations/Sound: Zombie Master Mod Team
HL2 Arm Hack and SMOD Compile: Onemanshow

SMOD - Annabelle *Custom Monk's Rifle*

INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS

DOWNLOAD HERE
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 04:36:05 PM by FreeKill »

Offline FreeKill

• +7% chance to make useful post
  • FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.FreeKill is working their way up.
    • Youtube Channel
Re: [CUSTOM] Annabelle
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 08:30:45 PM »
I like this one, its the best annebelle replacement ive ever seen.