Welcome, Guest. Please login or register. Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: [REQUEST] Underhell Pistol (custom_weapon1)  (Read 2535 times)

Offline TheMann25

• +4% chance to make useful post
  • TheMann25 has no influence.
[REQUEST] Underhell Pistol (custom_weapon1)
« on: March 19, 2013, 04:32:43 AM »
In Underhell here is a pistol I believe is the MK25 but I can't quite separate it properly from Underhell into my Smod edit.

Could someone do this?
« Last Edit: March 19, 2013, 07:41:31 AM by TheMann25 »
This is a catchy signature.

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
Re: [REQUEST] Underhell Pistol (custom_weapon1)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 08:04:12 AM »
As far I know there is a USP.40 in Underhell.

Offline TheMann25

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2013, 09:10:27 AM »

Yeah that one... I have akimbo USPs but the pistol is still that glitchy default thing.

Could someone extract it to be usable in other Smod games?

Offline Counter-Life™

• +17% chance to make useful post
  • Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!Counter-Life™ is a rising star!
    • Youtube Channel
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2013, 03:25:24 PM »

Yeah that one... I have akimbo USPs but the pistol is still that glitchy default thing.

Actually thast really simple, just copy the script, models/textures and sounds, paste them into another SMOD folder and you are finished.

Offline TheMann25

« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2013, 10:37:47 PM »

Actually thast really simple, just copy the script, models/textures and sounds, paste them into another SMOD folder and you are finished.

I know how to do it but I want someone to distribute it because my mediafire is acting stupid again and I can't upload stuff.

Offline TheMann25

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2013, 11:14:29 AM »
I am pretty sure some people don't want to have to download all of Underhell just to get this pistol. Could someone extract it and upload it?

Offline Fidchell

• Fidchell has no influence.
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2013, 04:39:13 PM »
I know how to do it but I want someone to distribute it because my mediafire is acting stupid again and I can't upload stuff.

What? Why would you even need Mediafire? Did you understand CL's post? You can simply copy over all necessary materials, models, sounds, etc. over to your SMOD if you have Underhell downloaded.

Offline TheMann25

« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2013, 10:20:57 PM »

What? Why would you even need Mediafire? Did you understand CL's post? You can simply copy over all necessary materials, models, sounds, etc. over to your SMOD if you have Underhell downloaded.

I realized the pistol from it would be great for Smod after I uninstalled Underhell. I don't want to waste the time and bandwidth on a mod I will only use one tiny piece of. If I did have Underhell still I would not be able to distribute the removed pistol because my mediafire has became a butt again.

The request is to have someone who already has Underhell upload the USP from it onto this site for anyone to use on their Smod.